


So, I survived my solo jaunt driving to Memphis. The main purpose was my friend Aimee's shower, but also to visit some peeps and be out of the house while Bill painted the nursery. The 7 hour drive was not too bad, despite the bathroom pit stops. The first pic is from the shower - me, Jules, and Aimee. It's a good thing that I don't live in Memphis because Aimee is a tiny little prego - due at end of July, but barely showing. I still love her though. I was actually able to see lots friends while I was there, hang with Dad and Lisa, and even see a movie with Julie/Bryce. The little one in the pic - I was finally able to meet Ashley Connellie's cute little girl Lydia - she looks just like mommy and even gave baby schwangston a bedtime bag of goodies. Another friend, Sara, is pictured, with 7 week old Miller. They are both doing great - Sara's learning to be a mommy while living in a bit of craziness as daddy Brian finished a home renovation project on the master room. I cannot imagine - our nursery, which is pretty self contained, is driving me crazy...I want it done tomorrow. Speaking of the nursery, Bill did a great job painting while I was gone. He's a trooper and has officially excused himself from any additional decorating projects in the room (except moving the furniture and putting together the crib)...be on the lookout for nursery room pic updates.
Adios, Erin
1 comment:
I love that picture of the Lyd- but I loved getting to see you more! I miss hanging out with my Normandy roomie! I will post that pic of the 3 of us when I upload those pictures.
Post a Comment