Monday, June 4, 2007

Mystery Solved!


Okay so after four months of speculation on how Erin is carrying, the shape of her belly, and countless other old wives tales that have zero scientific merit the experts stepped up today and gave us the news. We are having a BOY!

I decided to draw his first portrait instead of scanning his ultrasound, and posting his business on the web...well my sister- in-law is an Asst. DA and I just didn't want to flirt with any gray areas, so enjoy. If you can't see his, you know, well you'll just have to trust us on this one.

Thanks for reading...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

perfect!! I can not wait!

k10

Anonymous said...

Congratulations it's a BOY!!!! We can't wait to share baby pictures, boy stories and the best....training these tykes for the Tour de France!!!!

Sending the both of you warm thoughts!

ksp said...

Imagine a Schwie Sister having a boy, what are the odds? Can't wait to spoil another nephew - woo hoo! KSP

Meg said...

Congratulations! Brooks can't wait to meet his new buddy!
-Meg

Robyn said...

How exciting! You're going to be wonderful parents.

Love,
Robyn

Ashley said...

Congrats on a boy- I think you would be a fun mom for a boy! I can't wait to see you this weekend - when are you free?

Anonymous said...

Does this mean we can begin to submit baby names? How about Raynoch?

Author said...

Congrats guys! You know if Zoe was a boy her name was going to be Neyland. I call dibs though. I still reserve that name for future use!

Derrall

Anonymous said...

So happy that you added me!!! I love the sketch work. I think you missed your calling! Congratulations again!

Pamè La

Becky said...

Congrats! Little Langston will have a friend arriving around Nov 8. We just found out on Wed that #2 will be a boy!!

The Rapps

Heather said...

Yeah!

Emily said...

Hooray Erin & Bill! Now baby Langston can date baby Bruce. Perfect. They'll share a love (or perhaps if their fathers get carried away-a hatred) for bicycles that will bring them together despite the distance.

As far as names go...I think Aubrey Clyde Langston sounds pretty sweet.