(schwie+langston = schwangston)
Great to see Carter sporting the orange! Thanks for the post.
We watched the came and cheered for the Vols! We were thinking of you guys. Who would Erin cheer for if Tenn played NC?The Rapps
Carter looks like he is on the mend!! I hope Billy is better too!k10
Bill - I must give something back to you in response to your posts on my blog. ROCKY FLOP!Love ya, mean it! Kate
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great to see Carter sporting the orange! Thanks for the post.
We watched the came and cheered for the Vols! We were thinking of you guys. Who would Erin cheer for if Tenn played NC?
The Rapps
Carter looks like he is on the mend!! I hope Billy is better too!
k10
Bill - I must give something back to you in response to your posts on my blog. ROCKY FLOP!
Love ya, mean it! Kate
Post a Comment