Carter has become quite the little helper these days...and by helper, I mean actively wanting to assist while you are trying to do any household chore.
Sweeping the kitchen

His favorite, the vaccuum...nice belly shot too.

He loves to chew on the thick cord (not encouraged). He just so happens to get very tangled up in the cord since he likes to follow me around.

I am ready for him to help rub my shoulders, do the laundry, weed...maybe by the time he is 18 or 24 months? Just kidding. It can wait a few more years.
4 comments:
What a great helper! Where did the dining room table go?
Lil C makes cleaning look fun which is no small accomplishment!
K10 - its been in the kitchen for about 6 months
Way to start him in on chores early. I have a cousin that taught her 2 year old to completely empty the dishwasher. All V does is lick things right now.
Post a Comment