Never again. Never, ever, ever again will I (we) put so much work into a house we plan on moving out of in a few weeks/months. I've said this before, but this time I mean it (do you hear me Ohio readers? I'm talking to you).
In the past three weeks, we have once again painted more than Da Vinci did in his day. Added to that list is another list of repairs that includes everything from tile repair to rebuilding flowerbeds. Normally our move is to go into a house with a full head of steam, paint, fix, improve then we settle and go into hibernation. We only wake up when we realize those little projects need to be finished to expect someone to buy our house.Carter has enjoyed all of the tools, trips to Lowe's (blue store) and HD (orange store), but in our next house we're not going to repeat this performance.
Or we'll never move, AGAIN.
Thanks for reading...
2 comments:
That would be just fine with me! :) Move to NC and then stay put forever! Yah!
Ohio Readers truly want you to make good on that promise ... but will chat with you in 5 years when you move again :-) We feel for you -- home improvement with two kiddos is rough.
Post a Comment