Carter is on the verge of crawling. It should happen any day now. He can wiggle backwards and roll across the room. If you are a noticer like me, you may have noted his diaper - our cloth diaper service went out of business. Someone might buy it, but until then, we are testing various brands for lil C.
We had lots of fun with Aunt Katie. Carter is sporting his Heels outfit and KT has on Tigers in this pic from Sat. We also played lots with Matthew and Aunt Amy at her house - Carter did a lot of staring at his active cousin. Uncle Mark was in San Antonio at the games, cheering on his beloved Heels and Tigers. Obviously, it was not the final outcome that we were hoping for.
Carter is quite the happy baby and likes to play - his deep belly giggles are awesome. He is a teething machine - 2 bottom ones broke through on Easter and are S L O W L Y coming in. He's not too fussy but you can tell that it's bothering him.
Dad/Bill isn't pictured here since he had a bike race Saturday morning and spent all day Sunday with work colleagues at his first Nascar race at TX Motor Speedway, which as I am sure that you can imagine, will be a separate post in the near future.
Carter and I also went to church with Katie, Amy, and Matthew on Sunday and then to eat at kid-friendly Cracker Barrel. KT babysat Carter on Sunday while I got a pedicure - what a good sister. Next week is Carter's 6 month (can you believe it?!) check up - we'll share an update with you after the doctor's visit...take Care, Erin
5 comments:
I miss y'all already!
Teeth!!! I need a pic! He is getting sooooooo big!!!
k10
Thanks for the blog love, Schwangstons!. Lil' C is getting cuter by the second!
Schwie, Rachel and I agree that you guys have the cutest baby we have ever seen.
Interested in washing your own dipes? I promise it isn't too time consuming or difficult.
Post a Comment