Sunday, March 23, 2008

Carter Baptism @ Easter Vigil

Carter was baptized tonight at the Easter Vigil.  
Aunt Kristen and Uncle Ryan are his godparents.

Father K, pictured above after mass, baptized Carter.  
The baptismal gown is a Langston family tradition,  actually made 
by Grandma Pat (she's got mad skills in the sewing area).  
K10 kicked it off, then Bill, younger brother Dan, and now little C.  
I love this picture below - I think that it looks like the bridesmaids' 
getting the bride dressed wedding type of pic.
Carter was his charming self at the service, full of smiles and standing up to see all - 2 other babies were baptized at the 8pm service, which lasted until almost 10pm - pretty late for all the babies.  All of the grandparents are pictured below.  Aunts Sara and Amy attended the service as well.  
We are having the family over for Easter brunch tomorrow.  
Happy Easter and good night!  ~Erin

2 comments:

ksp said...

Little C looks so cute --- just like a doll!

Kristen said...

It was a great weekend!!! Thanks for having us down. I can't believe how big Carter is!!! I already miss him, and both of you too!!

k10
AKA
God mother!