Carter & I are finally both healthy. Carter decided to celebrate his health with the follow-up to his first acrobatic maneuver. The circle is now complete. I'm sure child proofing is on the horizon now. Yikes. Enjoy.
Thanks for reading...
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Bill-
Audrey and I have been waiting for an update!! We love the video. It looks like he's singing along! Go Carter.
5 comments:
Bill-
Audrey and I have been waiting for an update!! We love the video. It looks like he's singing along! Go Carter.
Becky
Such a big boy! Can't wait to see him in a few weeks!!! XOXO, Kate
Bill and Erin (and Carter)
Thanks so much! for the wonderful updates. This video had me "rolling" in my office. I loved it!
EG
Ditto on loving watching this in my office at work! What a sweetheart!
OH lil C is miss you so!! I can not wait to see all of your new tricks in person!
Post a Comment