-Beards are a lie detector, because anyone that says it looks good is, well, lying.
-Beards add 5-6 years to your age, especially when they are as multi-colored as mine - brown, red, blonde, er gray...
-Beards are a woman repellent, if you don't believe me, just ask Mrs. Schwangston.
The beard is living on borrowed time now, with Mrs. Schwangston's feelings being no secret and I can't seem to shake off this goofy looking bearded guy that is in every mirror I glance at.
Thanks for reading...
7 comments:
Mr. Keaton...get rid of that beard! :)
I won't comment on the beard, sure you already know my opinion. I will say that I'm noticing some red hair on Carter. At least you know where his came from. It's a mystery as to where Sawyer got his red hair from!
Becky
#1 I love the pic of Carter with the tupperware on the right side of the blog.
#2 Bill, you have more hair on your face than your son has on his head.
#3 Carter has hair on his head! That you can see! More than peach fuzz! He is looking very cute.
You look like a crazy lumberjack!! What's up older, older brother get rid of the fuzz!!
I still love ya, but the fur is crazy. It did stop me in my tracks.
At least you acknowledge the truth about beards. That is the first step! Erin, you are a saint for putting up with it this long! Lucky for me, I don't think Jay could grow one if he tried :) Hope Erin's feeling better and Carter is as cute as ever!
whatever, beards are cool! keep it for as long as you can stand it.
Post a Comment