It is difficult to get an actual pic of Carter to illustrate this, but he is sprouting teeth like dandelions in your backyard. About Easter, 2 broke through (bottom and easily photographed), and about a month ago, the top 2 started making their move. Well just last week our Nanny said "have you noticed he's getting two more teeth?" Upon inspection, there they are. I was sharing this with Mrs. Schwangston, and she said "Oh yeah, on the bottom". Huh? The ones I discovered were on the top! This brings his teething total to 8 in various phases of coming in. When I set up lil' C's health insurance, I remember making a joke to the agent when I declined dental...
Thanks for reading...
3 comments:
The highlight of teething is one Baby C can take a chunk out of your forearm. You're faced with a dilemma of whether to:
1) cry
2) cuss
3) or a combination of the two.
I took Audrey to the dentist for the 1st time last night. He already said she's doomed, braces and the whole thing. Didn't she just turn 3???
Becky
My mom said that boys tend to cut teeth faster than girls. Dean is cutting his 9th & 10th at the moment. It might sound strange but ice cream or sorbet actually works. I just freeze some of his applesauce. It seems to work better than the teething toys. Get use to changing out Carter's bibs. They become major drool factories.
Post a Comment